Enrolling your child
At Providence Hebrew Day School, we strive to make the admissions process as easy as possible:
- We encourage your son or daughter to spend a day at the school.
- You make an appointment to visit Providence Hebrew Day School and are interviewed by a member (or members) of the administration. (If convenient, this can be during your child's day with us.)
- You complete an application which includes all relevant records from previous schools. We require a deposit for the registration fee along with the application, but hold the deposit until your child's enrolled.
- We academically screen students entering Grades K through 8 to make sure that the school has the resources to meet their needs. Based on the previous school records and the screening, we may require additional testing.
- On acceptance, parents are required to sign the school’s contract agreeing to abide by the school’s principles and ideals.
- Once all parental ﬁnancial obligations have been satisﬁed, students are ofﬁcially admitted.
Please select a division: